Wednesday 19 October 2011

BOYS! Y U No Passionate Bout Love Like U Passionate Bout Sports?

I love how passionate boys are with their little toys and their games. I mean, I just love how enthralled they get during a sports match or a video game. They're very attentive when it comes on to these kinda things. You could be standing beside the television screen butt naked with a sandwich in your left hand and a beer in the right, and I guarantee you it will still take him more than a few seconds to recognize you're there. I guarantee you!



Sometimes what they want to happen, in terms of a match or game-play doesn't, and boy, you should see them rage!
               




Nevertheless, I love the passion. I love the excitement and the commitment that they put into it, even when they're angry and fed up of the whole thing. I know this one guy, he plays Fifa 12 religiously, and he gets so angry at times, because the game has glitches, and he's losing on technical issues, and he's getting relegated to the previous leagues and he gets so pissed and calls it a day every fucking day. "I'm done!", he says, yet tomorrow, he's right back it again, that you can count on. 

How awesome would it be if they could be this passionate about their feelings? How fucking awesome would it be if they could rep their girl the way they rep their team; hardcore, undying loyalty and commitment? How amazing would it be if they were as dedicated to us as they were to their Fifa 12 or their Manchester United? No matter how frustrating being on our team gets and now matter how many times they declare "fuck it! I'm done", you know, without a doubt, they'll be on your doorstep tomorrow, willing to give just one more shot. I think that would be pretty fucking amazing.


Pink Duchess
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment